skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wolfpack Mussers
Thursday, January 8, 2009
I put my clean jars into the dishwasher and run the wash cycle with hi heat. My jars are then ready to go. The rest is what the syrup looks like.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(11)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
▼
January
(7)
Recipe for canned Apple Pie Filling:7 qts peeled a...
Here are pics from the process of making the canne...
My pile of peels - not quite one recipe's worth!
One batch's worth of apples fills my large roaster...
I like to set the apples in a colander to drain. ...
I put my clean jars into the dishwasher and run th...
Getting air out of the jars as I'm filling them, a...
About Me
CT
SAHM homeschooling 2 great teens and married to my best friend.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment